Almost everyone knows nosebleeding, also known as epistaxis in medicine. It occurs in all age groups and always occurs when you least need it. Children, adolescents and people over the age of 45 are most commonly affected. In the ENT emergency department, nosebleeds are one of the most common symptoms. The ENT doctor is therefore experienced in the treatment of nosebleeds and can help quickly. The possible causes and treatment options are described below.
- What causes nosebleeding?
- What are the causes of nosebleeding in children?
- What are the causes of nosebleeding in pregnant women?
- What are the causes of nosebleeding in adults?
- What to do if you have a nosebleed?
- What home remedies help with nosebleeds?
- What treatment options are there for nosebleeds for the ENT doctor?